2555 Webster Street
A stunning combination of modern and transitional qualities with the preservation of the finer elements from neo-classical architect Julius Kraft. Built in 1906 and completely renovated in 2015-2017 starting with seismic upgrades, high-end finishes and particular attention to light and open spaces highlighted by a grand staircase with original stained glass windows, high ceilings and wide hallways.
- Spacious living room with a fireplace, picture windows and stunning molding throughout.
- Adjacent music room with wet-bar and original stained glass window.
- Chef’s kitchen, new appliances in mid-2019, with walls of glass expanding to the family that open to a large, walk-out sheltered patio with fire pit.
- Adjacent family room and eating area with fireplace, built in book shelves, benches,
- Eight spacious bedrooms, most with bathrooms en-suite and two powder rooms. Exquisite use of textured porcelain wall and floor tiles.
- Fabulous master suite includes a walk-in closet with custom built-ins, and bathroom complete with indoor/outdoor shower, soaking tub, double vanity and a floor of a geometric stone design.
- Two home-offices, one with an adjacent conference or homework room.
- Social/media room with a projector and drop down screen and kitchenette for convenience.
- Yoga/meditation room that opens to a gathering area with wet bar.
- A sensational roof deck, known to be one of the largest residential roof decks in San Francisco, has expansive views, a large sitting area around a fire pit, and a dining area next to a complete kitchen of Lynx outdoor appliances including a barbeque, pizza oven, warming drawer, dishwasher, refrigerator and storage.
- The lower level has an indoor, salt water, lap pool, with an adjacent exercise room, sauna, one bedroom, a bathroom, a second laundry room and 4+-car garage.
- An elevator goes to all levels from the garage to the roof deck.
- Other features such as Sonos Sound system, radiant heated floors, water filtration system to every water feature, and custom crystal light fixtures.
- Situated in the heart of Pacific Heights, this home is walking distance to San Francisco finest schools, shopping, restaurants and parks.
- 8335 completely renovated square feet.